Legalweek Monitor is a first-of-its-kind publication devoted to gavel-to-gavel coverage of ALM’s Legalweek conference. Legalweek Monitor features original, curated and aggregated news and media about Legalweek and its affiliated conferences and workshops, including Legaltech.
Follow Legalweek Monitor before, during and after the conference for blog posts, original articles, videos, company news, social media, and more — all related to this major legal conference.
Legalweek Monitor is published by LexBlog, the company for lawyers and legal professionals who recognize the power of publishing. Because we are not affiliated with Legalweek or its parent company ALM, our publication is unbiased and objective.
How to Contribute
Legalweek Monitor is fueled by the power of blogs and outside contributors. We welcome and encourage your contributions to be featured on this site.
- Blog posts. If you are a blogger who is writing from or about the conference, let us know. We’ll include your posts in full or summaries.
- Bylined articles. Want to comment on the conference or on an issue relevant to the conference? We accept bylined articles for publication on Legalweek Monitor.
- Company news. Send us press releases and vendor announcements. We will publish them unedited (unless needed to fit our format), just as you submit them. You can include images as well (although we may limit the number of images we post).
- Presentations. Are you a presenter? Send us your slides or papers and we’ll post them here.
- Videos and media. Whether it is a Facebook Live video or just a really cool photo, send it along.
Please send any and all blog posts, press releases, articles, and media to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting your company noticed at Legalweek is always a challenge. Legalweek Monitor offers your company a unique opportunity to stand out from the crowd during this prestigious conference.
Legalweek Monitor will be frequently updated before, during and after the conference with blog posts, original articles, video, company news, social media, and more, assuring a steady stream of readers.
We are offering one company the opportunity to be the exclusive sponsor of this unique publication. As sponsor, your banner will be featured at the top of the page for the conference and beyond. In addition, we will feature your company in a video interview conducted by LexBlog.
Legalweek Monitor will be the hub of conference news and activity. If you would like to learn more, I am happy to jump on a call at your convenience.